Python packages in Rawhide (was: Re: Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220)

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Fri Jan 4 12:14:25 UTC 2008

> On Jan 4, 2008 2:19 AM, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 07:02 -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
>> > fails-even-with-41/python-...
>>
>> Note that most of these are caused by egg info now being generated but
>> not included by the spec file.
>>

> Yes, like buildbot which I just fixed :)

And pcapy, which I just fixed.

Jakub, would it be possible to have this repeated sometime between now and
F9 Gold, so we can see how we're doing at getting these fixed?  It'll take
some time, it's a lot of packages, but it'd be nice to see what's still
out there, so those of us with only a few to few can know where to start
helping those with lots to fix.

Thanks for the fantastic work.

> --

novus ordo absurdum