Mass rebuild status with gcc-4.3.0-0.4 of rawhide-20071220

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Fri Jan 4 17:26:17 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Hans" == Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> writes:

Hans> I for one consider this a bug of C++, but I guess arguing about this
Hans> is useless, so I'll just go and patch alleggl to fix this.

Yeah, I think this is the kind of thing that has to be addressed by
the C++ committee.  This particular difference does seem gratuitous,
but the trend for gcc in general has been to avoid random language
extensions as much as possible; you could try filing a feature request
for this, but my guess is that it would be rejected.

Tom