Control center idea

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:59:02 UTC 2008

Laith Juwaidah wrote:
> I knew it! Problem solved then, we can make a program that doesn't go through
> the applications as steps (like anaconda does), instead it allows the user to
> choose from, say, a narrow menu on the left and shows the apps in the
> remaining area of the window...
>
> What do you think of that?

When I think of 'control center', I think of something that can be run
over a network to control many machine remotely.  Assuming the network
is up, would this work reasonably well over ssh from a central machine?
  Would it identify itself in the window if you open many of them at once?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com