Cristian Balint seems to be a non-responsive maintainer

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Sat Jan 5 04:13:53 UTC 2008

>> fftw2, gdal, grass, iverilog, libdap, libgeotiff, mapserver, and ogdi
>
> I'm wondering if Christian would be willing to work on the packages
> anymore. I am putting him to Cc with hope that he'll respond and
> eventually change his FAS and Bugzilla address to point to his current
> e-mail address.
>
> --
> Lubomir Kundrak (Red Hat Security Response Team)

Yes I will do it!

  I allready submitted "Owner Change" request , CVS+  flag rised up,
 crossed fingers for cvs admins, once someone grant final ownership
rezso at rdsor.ro instead of
 cbalint at redhat.com than I will proceeed with maintainace immediatly.

  I am very interested in these packages, must confess  these now are part
of may day-to-day life/development as the most of the most used tool. Sorry
for the private duplicates of this mail, I was puzzled on how to get once
more sponsorship for my outside account, thanks goes to Jesse K. for leading
me on the sponsorship issue.

BTW,
If no one pick up fftw2+libdap let me know, i am interested to pick it, just
let me know where to
follow up with it. I am reasoning on the pick up idea that gdal+GIS suite
use fftw2+libdap
in a very intrinsic manner, but I know many other packages are olso using
it.

Thanks to Lubo to get this mail in my attention.

~cristian