call for texlive related packages maintainers

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat Jan 5 12:16:34 UTC 2008

Hello,

There are packages that are shipped part of texlive, though texlive is
not the upstream for those packages. Among those, some are in fedora
texlive, as an exception because they were in tetex previously.
I personally don't want to maintain them since I maintain enough
packages already, but I can review them.

In texlive but should be separate:
xdvik (xdvi)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xdvi

dvpdfm
http://gaspra.kettering.edu/dvipdfm/

dvipng
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/dvipng/

Not in fedora texlive but in upstream texlive:
devnag
http://devnag.sarovar.org/

detex
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/trinkle/detex/

ttf2pt1
http://ttf2pt1.sourceforge.net/

dvi2tty
http://www.mesa.nl/pub/dvi2tty/

chktex

afm2pl
http://tex.aanhet.net/afm2pl/

lcdf-typetools
http://www.lcdf.org/type/

As a side note, dvipdfmx maybe should be packaged from the real
upstream
http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/
but it is not obvious since it is used in texlive.

--
Pat