Pulse Audio 0.9.8 - upgrade?

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 14:22:56 UTC 2008

On 2008-01-11, 00:06 GMT, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> (I used to follow Debian
> before I joined RH, and their policy is very strict on this stuff, and
> I believe that makes sense).

Me too (I was Debian-user until I came to Red Hat), so I am now
what you are talking about, but Red Hat is not Debian, and
(especially) Fedora is not RHEL. Fedora (even non-Rawhide) is
meant as a developers' distro, and people who run production
servers on it are doing it against the best judgement of
community (IMHO).

Given that PA is still in pretty steep development curve (judging
by what I experience in Rawhide), I would be all for pushing
0.9.8 to F8.

Matěj