use defoma in fedora?

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:00:37 UTC 2008

Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Is there something fundamentaly broken in defoma, or is it a bug you are
> describing?
I don't know which it is.  I do know, however, I was able to repeatedly
reproduce it, using different versions of both regular Debian and
Debian-based systems (Ubuntu, LinuxMint, even Freespire once), over a
period of about two years.  As I said, it's the primary reason I stopped
using Debian-based systems altogether and switched permanently to a
combination of Fedora and PCLinuxOS (for those who need something simpler).