Start/stop of OpenVPN interfaces with ifup/ifdown

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Mon Jan 14 21:53:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 02:40:14PM -0600, Steven Pritchard wrote:

> I'd be happy to include better initscript integration in the Fedora
> package.  I just haven't had the time (or sufficient motivation) to
> write the code myself.

I'll look at the existing examples and make a proposal.  I need it
now myself, so we can better include it mainstream then ;-).

In the past I wrote some ifup/ifdown scripts for my own FreeS/WAN
extensions to RHL, which was a horrible job (and it stayed more or
less an incomplete hack), but I'm sure for OpenVPN it's much simpler.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>