anaconda - unhandled exception

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Jan 15 22:54:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 08:45 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > Keep it up Jeremy, ya bout got it licked!
>
> Not to be a jerk or anything, but you're aware at least five other
> people work on anaconda, right?  In fact if you were to check out the
> source history, you'd see that I committed the fix for that bug (the
> libraries out of the nss package changed location, requiring us to
> modify the stage2 build script) and that David built the version
> containing the fix.

NO, I was not aware there were others working on anaconda, or at least
as much as Jeremy does/used to.  I visited the page Rahul posted earlier
and see everyone that is listed. So to you ALL, keep up the good work
and hope to see/use an even nicer looking/working installer for the next
release.  For some reason, been dying to get back to using rawhide like
I used to, but have stayed away little longer this release due to x
upgrades and the like.

Sooo, upon saying all that, what *is* the status of anaconda now?  Will
it do an install now at this point or is there a couple things still
broken?  Reallllyy thinking of trying another install again tonight, but
not sure yet.  Might file my taxes first then look into it in a little
while.

Keep up the good work Anaconda team!

--
Mike Chambers