KDE-SIG weekly report (03/2008)

Andrew Parker andrewparker at bigfoot.com
Wed Jan 16 00:55:04 UTC 2008

2008/1/15 Sebastian Vahl <ml at deadbabylon.de>:
> - we should try to test vesa support and get a testing matrix up (it seems to
> run on some machines and on some not)
> - Everyone with an intel graphics card should test the livecd with
> xdriver=vesa

I have a laptop with an intel GM965/GL960 graphics card, but I'm not
sure what the xdriver=vesa is supposed to be fixing.

I get the same results when using xdriver=vesa and without.  i.e. the
text during rhgb is corrupted on both the progress bar view and the
details view.  KDE is fine with or without vesa though.

Is there something else that I should be looking for?