What component is this?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Jan 17 10:50:18 UTC 2008

On Thu January 17 2008, Lubomir Kundrak wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 21:16 -0700, Jerry James wrote:
>
> > avc: denied { execheap } for comm=gnome-settings- pid=2851

> > PID 2851 didn't exist by the time I was able to check for it.  I
> > didn't find anything relevant in bugzilla.  A little poking around on
> > my system failed to turn up anything called gnome-settings-.  I'd file
> > a bug, but I have no idea what component this is.  Anybody know?
>
> gnome-settings-daemon I suspect. 'control-center' component.

I would use selinux-policy, because there the selinux policy is stored and the
maintainers of the other packages most of the time can only reassign it to
selinux-policy, because they do not know how to fix this or it has to be
fixed within the selinux-policy by a selinux-policy maintainer.

Regards,
Till