wiki strangeness

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:53:08 UTC 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 2:23 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:33:14 +0100
> "Valent Turkovic" <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ps. is there a way to get an iso snapshot of current rawhide before
> > test 1 comes out?
>
> You can use pungi to create your own.

Easier said than done.
I looked at man page and at pungi online documentation and I can't
find relevant info on how to make rawhide just how to make fedora 8
custom versions.
Also I can't find any resource (google included) with relevant info -
how much space is needed to make "default" build of latest fedora and
of latest rawhide. Are there any blogs that are under google's radar
that you know of that show the process of making iso files using
pungi.

Thank you,
Valent.

--