Yum, Proxy Cache Safety, Storage Backend

James Antill james at fedoraproject.com
Thu Jan 24 20:29:55 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 21:13 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le jeudi 24 janvier 2008 à 14:51 -0500, James Antill a écrit :
>
> > Now maybe it's just me, but I have an idea why #1 might not appear to
> > work so well over the long term ...
>
> I'd be impressed if the problem was first reported last november. Since
> it was reported many times before, and your reaction is the blame the
> messenger once again, I'm not.

 I was _not_ saying you shouldn't report any problems you have, please
do so and also request any features that you want. Seth esp. will often
respond to a BZ within a frighteningly short amount of time.
 Just that there might be a good way of going about something, and a not
so good way.

 But no, we don't have infinite resources, and depending on what
you/whoever asked for it might well have been considered too hard or
lower priority than something else.

--
James Antill <james at fedoraproject.com>
Fedora