More firewall changes for F-9+
twoerner at redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 19:20:03 UTC 2008
some minutes ago system-config-firewall-1.2.0 has been build for rawhide.
Here are the most important changes:
- New support for port forwarding.
- The chain RH-Firewall-1-INPUT has been dropped.
- Trusted hosts are also added to the FORWARD chain in the filter table.
- The iptables firewall configuration has been optimized.
- Several GUI enhancements.
The TUI is not reflecting the new functionality currently, but will do
in a few days.
More information about the devel