[Guideline] Release number for rebuilds

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Sun Jan 27 21:47:07 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:18:19 +0100
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de> wrote:

> and you can patch and bump F-8 to 3%{?dist} without updating "devel".
> Your branches get out-of-sync. And next time you bump release in "devel",
> the release value may become the same as in older branches, but nothing
> guarantees that the spec file becomes the same.

Well as noticed earlier, there is no multisync in devel so this is not an issue
at all. Since upstream does not know if there and when there will be a
replacement I have split out msynctool as its own package a while back.
The multisync gui never was really stable or usable anyway.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Bierfert, B.Sc.        | http://awbsworld.de      | GPG: C58CF1CB
andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de | http://lowlatency.de     | signed/encrypted