bodhi 0.4.10 features

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 12:46:34 UTC 2008

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:06:08 -0500
"Jon Stanley" <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure what the purpose of RAWHIDE here is....it's obviously not
> rawhide by the time that it hits stable.  The important thing to take
> away from what was decided at FESCo is that the checkbox to not
> auto-close bugs is/will be no more.

WHAT?  That's not what I voted for at all in FESCo.  I voted that you
can opt-out of auto bug handling, at which point all bets are off and
we won't touch a bug at all.  But if you stay opted in for bug
handling, you get our handling, you don't get to pick and choose what
happens.  All or nothing.  Not no choice at all.

--
Jesse Keating