Fedora 8 installation crash

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:25:41 UTC 2008

Eric van der Maarel wrote:
> I'm having the exact same problem here on a Compag nc8000.
> Has somebody found the problem and a solution yet?

Eric, your email did not seem to refer to the previous thread correctly, so
'exact same problem' is not clear.  Can you explain that, or check whether you
replied to the wrong list?  I cannot find a thread titled 'Fedora 8 installation
crash' on any fedora lists at the moment, although there is 'Fedora 8
installation issue' on fedora-list, without replies.

Fedora Unity respins do solve some installation problems, see:
http://spins.fedoraunity.org/