F-9 Updates : gnome-sharp and gtk-sharp2

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 09:10:37 UTC 2008

5. jul. 2008 08.16 skrev Xavier Lamien <laxathom at fedoraproject.org>:

> Correct,
> gtkhtml has been removed from gnome-sharp and it is noted in the spec file
> as well but,
> yeah not in the changelog, my bad to also forget added it in the changelog.
> I'm already work to provide gnome-desktop-sharp quickly to fix this. the
> review request will be spawn in the next few hours.
>
> Feel free to bug me on this.

This would probably have been good information to have in the mail
announcing this version bump so maintainers would have minimal trouble.

Regardless it seems to me that we are starting to need a Mono SIG to
coordinate all this. I have previously offered free reviews for Mono
packages, that offer still stands, I don't however feel I am a good
maintainer so I would rather not take that role.