Fedora x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2008-07-03

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Jul 7 22:37:39 UTC 2008

Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch <at> dell.com> writes:
> kdevelop-3.5.2-2.fc10 (build/make) than,rdieter,kkofler,ltinkl

Fixed. apr-devel has a -lldap in its config stuff, but is missing a dependency
on openldap-devel, so I added that to kdevelop for now.

> qt4-theme-quarticurve-0.0-0.11.beta7.fc9 (build/make) kkofler

Fixed. This one is entirely my fault, the .pro file (which I wrote) tries to
autodetect _kde4_appsdir and fails at it (because of a recent kdelibs bugfix),
for now I'm explicitly setting it from the specfile.

        Kevin Kofler