New PackageKit and gnome-packagekit in F9 soon

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 23:41:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 00:51 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> The window closes right after the authenticating is done.

Yup, I've found the problem. The default interaction mode of a GpkClient
is GPK_CLIENT_INTERACT_NEVER, and we don't change this on the
gpk-install-foo helpers. I've added a call of:

gpk_client_set_interaction (gclient, GPK_CLIENT_INTERACT_ALWAYS);

to the gpk-install-foo.c files and now it seems to do the right thing
for me.

I've committed to master, and will pull into the 0.2.x branch. Thanks
for catching this one.

Richard.