Rawhide Orphanarium Purge: June 18th

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Jul 10 12:03:46 UTC 2008

Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 17:31 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
>>>>
>>> Oh I missed this one.. I will take it if nobody else wants it.
>>>
>> I'm willing to (co-)maintain this... can we make it a group effort in
>> keeping this in?
>
> Absolutely! I left the package open to cvsextras and you should have
> received the "spam" from pkgdb already :)
>
> Thanks

Thank you ;-)

> PS I took it over mainly because I maintain cman/cluster that needs it
> and I can't allow it to disappear from the distro. You are absolutely
> welcome to maintain or co- it as much as you want.

I took it over since I'm heavily dependent on perl-Net-Telnet-Cisco for
business, so if there's anything, I can afford to spend some paid-for
time on the package.

I'll request a EPEL-5 branch right-away as well, since some of the
machines I use it on are running EL-5.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip