Attention Spin Maintainers

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sat Jul 12 12:17:59 UTC 2008

Rex Dieter wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>
>> Spin Maintainers, may I please have your attention.
>>
>> To be included in the Fedora 10 release cycle, you'll need a Feature
>> page in category ProposedFeature (and change that to the
>> ProposedFeatureF10 category when you feel the Spin Concept is ready for
>> actual inclusion). This page should be ready (eg. prepared) before the
>> Alpha freeze.
>
> All or just new spins (ie, where to Desktop, KDE, and other existing ones
> fall)?

It should be done for all spins to-be included in the next release.
Obviously, for the recurring spins such as Gnome and KDE, the page will
just need to change category between development cycles.

To show you how this is not at all too much overhead for you as a
maintainer / initiator of the Spin Concept... The more you write on your
wiki page about the spin, the easier the websites-team will be able to
-in the future- create you a neat page for the specific spin on spins.fp.o

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip