gtk-sharp2 dependencies

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Mon Jul 14 07:56:24 UTC 2008

Just an FYI before the Rawhide Report arrives,

Yes gtk-sharp2 was bumped to 2.12.1 (at my request), yes it has broken
the dependencies BUT:

The reason this time is that rpm forgot to calculate the mono
dependencies (something that can be expected with any major bump), with
the old version of RPM the same Provides for 2.12.0-2 and 2.12.1-1 were
calculated, so there isn't a need for a mass rebuild, just one of
gtk-sharp2.

So I think it's just a case of been patient while the mono provides bug
is sorted and then be on our way.

- Nigel