process wakeups

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:04:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 14:57 -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
>  3112 |   32      0      0      0      0       0      0| gpk-update-icon

All wakeups fixed in git master -- should be essentially polling free
apart from when actually being used.

>  3115 |   29      0      0      0      0       0      0| gnome-power-man

Harder to fix, as we still have to poll the xserver to see if dpms has
been enabled every now and then. There's a fix in the works for this, as
X will send out notification of the changed state.

Richard.