rakarrack - Guitar Effects Processor

Sun Jul 20 12:35:15 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 07:46 +1000, David Timms wrote:
> Harald Hoyer wrote:
> > Harald Hoyer wrote:
> >> Anyone interested to maintain and add this to Fedora?
> >>

> >> ABOUT
> >> Rakarrack is a guitar effects processor for GNU / Linux simple and
> >> easy to use but it contains features that make it unique in this field
> Was there any takers on making a fedora package for this ?
>
> If not I'll use the planetccrma spec, updating to v0.2.

0.2.x is now in Planet CCRMA thanks to Arnaud from IRCAM. Great if you
can/want to migrate it to Fedora! I would appreciate it if you could
keep the extra categories in the desktop file, they are used to classify
audio apps in an extra menu I added to Planet CCRMA (and rakarrack would
drop out of it if they were ommited).

Thanks!
-- Fernando