ENVR checking

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Mon Jul 21 17:21:24 UTC 2008

> Le dimanche 20 juillet 2008 à 09:10 +0200, Michael Schwendt a écrit :
>
>> It used to be run automatically after each Extras push, but when the
>> build system moved to koji and bodhi, this feature was killed.
>
> Please reinstall it. It had a very beneficial effect on devel, and the
> deterioration lately is very perceptible.

+50,000.  I miss it.  It's particularly critical to Yum upgrade people,
which I know is not officially supported, but we do have a SIG:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/LiveUpgrade

And I for one would appreciate it if this could be run periodically.
Maybe someone could take ownership of a cluster of scripts of this nature:
source audit, ENVR, b0rken deps, etc.

If no one else wants to run it, I might be interested in doing so.

> --
> Nicolas Mailhot
> --

novus ordo absurdum