Cast your vote for the Fedora 10 Codename!

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue Jul 22 21:47:52 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 22 July 2008 22:30:29 Tim Jackson wrote:
> Yes, and put off potential new users like me who find the whole thing very
> cliquey and unfriendly because they're interested in doing something
> useful with their computer, not trying to remember that Potato is newer
> than Carrot, but older than Turnip.

There are certain circles, from where some of our new users come, where
releasing a full operating system together with its source code is considered
very cliquey and yet we do it. :-)
Different culture means different habits, what is wrong with that?

If you think that the whole procedure is silly (that is OK) then it seems
silly to me not to ignore it or else you look like D. Quixote fighting
windmills. ;-)
--
José Abílio