Intel moves moblin MIDs from Ubuntu to Fedora!

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:50:55 UTC 2008

2008/7/25 seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org>

> On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 21:37 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:
>

> > 2 words that will save a lot of time in a debate with such fudders,
> > "Evidence Please", watch how they automatically discredit themselves
> > as uninformed trolls who completely misunderstand the burden of proof.
> > It is not up to us to counter FUD, it is up to them to prove the truth
> > of their argument.
> >

> To be fair yum and rpm have not done a good enough job publicizing
> useful and interesting changes/features in the last couple of years.
>
> There have been a lot.

I am not suggesting we shouldn't advertise our improvements but there are
certain arguments and people not worth our time. Spending time countering
every single misinformed RPM/YUM argument out there is probably not as good
an investment in time as asking said people to provide evidence for their
claims.