cvs-import.sh patch (add a cvs up)

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 21:56:52 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:21:26 -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:

> 15:44 < ricky> Hmm, looks like my make build is hanging somewhere (not showing up in koji)
> ... snip ...
> 15:51 < ricky> Haha, I forgot to cvs up :-)  thanks
> 15:51 < f13-1> ricky: no problem.  Hey, wanna generate a Makefile patch that makes this error more obvious?
>
> So here's a tiny patch to just run a cvs up after at the end of a
> cvs-import: http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/cvs-import.sh-cvs-up.patch

Are you sure?

It could be that I'm no longer up-to-date wrt the cvs-import script,
but the line you've patched starts with "cvs -Q update" already, and
I think it is done somewhere below $TMPDIR not $WORKDIR. Your IRC
log looks like you want a cvs up in $WORKDIR (which doesn't need to
be package directory).