Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Mon Jul 28 13:38:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 02:10:14PM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> It surely was on-topic here to talk about whether unfree binary blobs
> should be included in Fedora.

I think it was. But the million message circular arguments about GPL
interpretation were most definitely not, and the result of that was that
everyone put the participants, subject or even the entire list on kill

> Do we really want to say that if any ethical question arises during
> discussion on Fedora lists, people may not address it?

Do you really want everyone to unsubscribe and run something else. I know
many people who left Debian for exactly this reason.