Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:46:44 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 6:04 AM, Gilboa Davara <gilboad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure.
> But not in -devel and not -users.

Just a point of fact... fedora-list is not spelled fedora-users-list.
Perhaps the people are asking for the wrong solution to the wrong problem.
Perhaps fedora-list is meant to be widely scoped, and perhaps people
want a narrow list focused just on users. I wonder what such a list
would end up being named?

I'll drop my hint just one more time.  I'm perfectly happy to support
the creation of lists for specific constructive purposes. If you feel
fedora-list isn't servicing a specific purpose well, perhaps you and
others can manage the creation of a new list, specific in scope, to
the user issues that you actually care about, instead of attempting to
muscle noisy discussions to a new place.

-jef