Application for GSoC Project - Package WebUI

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:50:57 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/4/4, Callum Lerwick <seg at haxxed.com>:
>>
>>  On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 20:23 +0100, Mark wrote:
>>  > About the language it needs to be written in.. (Python).. byw bye
>>  > oppertunity for me to make it unless i learn python :) i do know Java
>>  > and PHP.
>>

>> Seriously, just learn Python. Java should have already taught you OOP,
>>  and PHP should have already taught you loosely-typed "script" style
>>  programming, and the use of lists and hashes as fundamental data types,
>>  and that's maybe 95% of what underlies Python you know already.
>>
> I have enough on my todo list already for the coming months.
> python together with this project isn't high on it. i'm more then
> willing to help when needed but not a full time SoC application. I
> will help in:
> - template stuff
> - mocking the design up
> - ajax technology stuff
>
> And there is more then enough to do in those 3 alone.
> When you (the one who is gonna do this project) need my help on this
> just drop me a line and i will give it my best shot.

Hey all,

This thread kinda died after my last post but i'm really wondering how
this project stands now at this moment in the middle of the GSoC. If
it made it in in the first place.. where i can track the development..
things like that.

O btw. i still am more then willing to help with it!

I hope to hear about this project.
Mark.