Calling on Fedora/RedHat ML managers to clean up Fedora-list.

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Wed Jul 30 21:09:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 10:16 +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Some people really don't want to see any discussion of the political/
> ethical issues around free software, I suppose, and what it banished
> to a list they don't have to read.

Nice straw man.

Some of us have have been involved in the FLOSS community for some time.
Some of us settled our ideological positions decades ago, and have more
productive things to do than suffer through the same old Frequently
Waged Flamewars over and over again every time someone new comes along.

It's not that we don't care. Its that your radical ideas about the
ethics of Free Software have already occurred to other people.

(...Who are much more eloquent, diplomatic and productive than you are.)