Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 01:03:38 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 21:20 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 22:08:08 -0400
> Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 17:17 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> > > Not all contributors slavishly read every word on fedora-devel-list.
> >
> > Perhaps not.  But perhaps the chance to participate in the naming of a
> > distribution is a treat we gift upon those that do...
>
> I think you tread a fine line there.
>
> Most contributors are on fedora-devel list or follow it some way.
> However, I can see how some on docs or art, who _are_ doing, wouldn't
> be.  Hence my offer to extend it for 4 days so Karsten can forward the
> rules email to the contributing groups he thinks might not be following
> fedora-devel.

Josh and all, thanks.  Sorry for my original parade raining attitude;
I'm as responsible as anyone for not making sure changes were written
down enough to be fixed or repeated next time.

By now all of you (who have signed/agreed to the CLA) have received the
email I sent.  You can let me know if it is in the right spirit.  When
given the task by Josh to "make the list we send the announcement to", I
realized there was no way I could make such a list and be fair.  Thus, I
picked the mark of those have agreed to the the CLA, as that is our
general mark for "contributor."

Of course, they still have to be bold enough to come on this list and
put forward their suggestion. :)

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41