Fedora i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2008-05-27

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Mon Jun 2 23:40:33 UTC 2008

Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch <at> dell.com> writes:

> libapreq2-2.09-0.15.rc2.fc9 (build/make) bojan

Looking at the build log:
-----------------------------------
/etc/profile: line 38: /bin/hostname: No such file or directory
sh: /usr/sbin/apxs: No such file or directory
cat:
/.mmn
: No such file or directory
-----------------------------------

Without apxs, this build has zero chance of succeeding. The package spec file
correctly includes:
BuildRequires:  httpd-devel >= 2.0.48

Which in turn delivers /usr/sbin/apxs.

So, I don't know what's going on here. Maybe we don't have permission to look
into /usr/sbin or something in the build system?

--
Bojan