Packaging issues with files section for my future coq package

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:38:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 14:26 -0400, Alan Dunn wrote:
> find %{buildroot}%{_libdir}/coq -fprint coqlibfiles
> sed -i -e "s|%{buildroot}||" coqlibfiles
> cat coqlibfiles >> coqfiles
> %files -f coqfiles
> %exclude %{_bindir}/coqide*
> %exclude %{_libdir}/coq/ide/*
>
> %files coqide
> %{_bindir}/coqide*
> %{_libdir}/coq/ide/*

Well actually it seems strange way of including files into
(sub)packages... First you make a list of some of the files you'd like
to include, then include it, but decide that some of the files should go
into subpackage, so exclude them again and list them in the subpackage.
Is there really need to use find and then include the results via -f?

Martin