non responsive policy with invalid mail

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 21:38:05 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs at math.uh.edu> wrote:
> On the other hand, I happily gave my telephone number in FAS and I'd
> hope to get a call in such an instance.

I'm not sure FAS exposes phone numbers to all contributors, but it
maybe only available to FAS admins.  So if we want to incorporate a
phone ping of a missing maintainer into missing maintainer workflow we
might have to make a request to the correct group with access to the
phone numbers.

-jef"allowing contributors to optionally exposing phone numbers to
co-maintainers or specific groups would be something to
consider"spaleta