debuginfo for subpackages

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jun 23 15:49:34 UTC 2008

I'm currently adding support for pungi to gather debuginfo packages
based on the other packages it gathered.  However I see things like the
kernel where there are subpackages that have their own debuginfo.
Having to search for these will greatly increase the amount of time it
takes pungi to discover all the appropriate debuginfo packages it should
have.  Is there any other package anybody is aware of other than the
kernel that has subpackage specific debuginfo?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!