F-8 updates packages are not in the F-8 buildroot!!

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Jun 27 07:12:57 UTC 2008

Hi All,

For some strange reason F-8 updates packages are not in the F-8 buildroot,
which is really bad!!

20 juni php-5.2.6 was pushed to updates-stable for F-8 and F-9, 21st juni I got
a bug report about broken deps in maniadrive (which uses php-embedded) and that
day I rebuild maniadrive for F-9 and pushed it directly to the stable updates.

But I forgot F-8 so yesterday I received a bug for F-8 (duh) and rebuild it
there too, today the bug was reopened as the rebuild version still dependended
upon the old php.

So I did another rebuild with an explicit:
BuildRequires:  php-devel >= 5.2.6, php-embedded-devel >= 5.2.6

Which then failed to build with:
DEBUG util.py:250:  No Package Found for php-devel >= 5.2.6

Which is strange as php-5.2.6 is in F-8 updates!

Regards,

Hans