RFC: Page size on PPC/PPC64 builders

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:32:48 UTC 2008

> Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention to f-d-l then; I was in Mongolia
>  doing OLPC deployment.

Yes, I heard so and saw the pictures. :-)

>  I note you omitted your public key.

Will send offline.

> I see no mention of gengetopt on the
>  FE-ExcludeArch-ppc64 tracker though -- did you resolve the problem?

Actually there are two sets of test suites in gengetopt, and one of
them runs with valgrind which was giving some errors on PPC64.
Upstream suspected those errors to be spurious, but I still want to
check them up. One can still build 'gengetopt' on PPC64 by disabling
the valgrind test suite and that is how I was mistakenly building
gengetopt before.

Thanks,
Debarshi
--
"From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life."
    -- Arthur Ashe