Beta Release Notes

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:38:38 UTC 2008

> Hm, you should know it, I searched for the changeset that removed the note and
>  it was done by you:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Alpha/ReleaseNotes?action=diff&rev2=33&rev1=32

Oh, oops :S I've taken a look at the changes listed and I can see what
happened here. Basically, it was a mistake! I'd made a version that
changed a lot of things that I'd constructed in my personal wiki area
and then I just dropped it in. Apparently I missed this and perhaps it
wasn't the best practice, I know better for the future now though :)

>  Maybe it was an accident then? The changeset is pretty big and there is no
>  comment so I cannot tell. You also removed several other sections:
>  - Intended Audience for Development Releases
>  - Translations of Release Notes
>
>  Maybe they should be readded to the beta release notes, too.

I don't think the first of these need adding in as it's covered by
"What is Beta?" section, but the second should perhaps be added again
so I'll try and see to that tomorrow.

Any how, sorry for wiping out that bit in the Alpha notes, I hope you
like the changes overall to the Alpha and Beta Release Notes and
hopefully we can get these tweaks made soon.

Best wishes,

Jon