submitting ideas to Fedora

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:40:34 UTC 2008

2008/3/6, Matej Cepl <mcepl at redhat.com>:
> On 2008-03-04, 20:14 GMT, Mark wrote:
>  > XrandR GUI http://bryceharrington.org/drupal/display-config-1
>  > (absolute must have!!)
>

> You certainly found out that this "Ubuntu development" is
>  actually porting of the code written (and being prepared for
>  future Fedoras) by our own Soren Sandmann, right?
>
>  Matěj

^_^
i saw the name somewhere in relation to that tool but didn't realized it.
Is there a link somewhere of what Sorem made?
And is that feature gonna be available in Fedora 9?

2008/3/5, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>:

> Tracker is installed by default in some spins.

Thanx for telling me that but i don't intend to install a spin
(perhaps try one once). And including it in fedora (optional and
perhaps choosing to turn it on/off during installation or firstboot)
would be nice.