Suggestion for cvs tag handling

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 12:28:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 10:24 +0100, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> Has this ever happened, or are we talking potential hand waving?

I don't have evidence in front of me of it happening already, however
the fact that it /could/ happen means we can't rely upon it for any GPL
compliance, nor anything else.  There will always be that chance that
somebody accidentally moved a tag and thus the content will not match as
expected.

--
Jesse Keating