rawhide report: 20080307 changes

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Mar 8 04:49:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 20:35:14 -0800,
  Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Colorado Rob wrote:
> >Why does totem not show up as a broken dependency on this list?
>
> Do you have any yum output for this?  If it is a conflict it won't show up
> in that list.  What failed to happen for you that you think totem should be
> there?

I think it has to do with totem-nautilus-xine going away. I had to uninstall
totem and then reinstall it to get it to work with yum. Probably there should
have been an obsoletes some where, but since I have been on rawhide for a
while now I wasn't sure that it was something from before rawhide. Because
if it wasn't, I am not sure if policy requires an obsoletes.