broken deps at beginning of rawhide report?

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 9 09:55:00 UTC 2008

JK> On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 03:53 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:
>> I wonder if the formatting of the rawhide reports could be altered
>> slightly to show the broken deps *first* before the list of new and
>> updated packages?  This way the current state of the brokenness (or
>> otherwise) of rawhide is more obvious to all maintainers, currently
>> you have to scroll to the end of the report to see it.

JK> Since I had to do the mail by hand today, I re-ordered it like you
JK> suggested, so that we could get more feedback on it.

Thanks, but it seems that the report was re-ordered for a couple of
days, but it has now reverted back to the broken deps being at the
end.

All the feedback on this list was positive about the change (and
indeed seems to have raised the general level of awareness of broken
deps as evidenced by the followup posts about broken deps), so I'm
wondering why it was reverted?

Alex