Including RPM's for older versions of firefox (and other applications)

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Mar 12 04:02:29 UTC 2008

On 2008/03/11 19:23 (GMT-0700) Andrew Farris apparently typed:

> Well with the upstream binary tarball you can run them separately, but not at
> the same time.  When you run FF2 via the ./firefox shell script, while you have
> FF3 open, it will just launch a new window of the currently running FF3.

$ export MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1; /path/to/firefox -P profilename

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Debugging_Mozilla_on_Windows_FAQ#twomoz
--
"Let us not love with words or in talk only.
Let us love by what we do." 1 John 3:18 NLV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409