Headsup: new ClanLib release coming to rawhide

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Mar 12 22:47:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just prepped and I'm about to build a new ClanLib (0.8.1) release, I'm
telling you this because:
- This release changes the ABI of the GUIStyleSilver input_box widget
   (without changing the soname, bad upstream!)
- There are some small API changes: CL_KEY_ADD -> CL_KEY_NUMPAD_ADD, etc.

There are no users of libclanGUIStyleSilver-0.8.so.1, so the ABI change
shouldn't be a problem there.

Actually there are only 2 ClanLib-0.8 users at all ballbuster and methane,
which I both maintain and have verified to still work well with the new release.

Regards,

Hans