selinux-policy-targeted

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu Mar 13 17:46:58 UTC 2008

Hello,
   I have a machine with F8, selinux-policy-targeted
enforcing=permissive. Lots of things I do tend to throw this message
into the console. I've tried auto relabeling, restorecon etc. I've
removed the targeted policy and re-installed it. I searched bugzilla but
found no one else with this issue. I'm not sure if it is the policy or
just me. In any case I get the following in my console often, and while
running many programs such as yum.

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different
specifications for /opt  (system_u:object_r:home_root_t:s0 and
system_u:object_r:usr_t:s0).

Ideas why that is the case?

--
Nathanael D. Noblet