PackageKit and default update strategy

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:03:53 UTC 2008

Robin Norwood wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:47:49 -0400
> Robin Norwood <rnorwood at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Here's the current bug lust, please check it before you file.
>
> Well, I guess it's finally time to come clean and admit to myself, and
> the world, that I have bug lust.

LoL.  Well one thing I'd like to see get working is the ability to turn on
skipping broken packages.  I've had a very hard time trying to help test PK
because of the constant group of broken packages in rawhide, so that just doing
an 'update' fails.  For specifics I guess I'll try to narrow things down and get
some bugs filed to help make it work.

For the most part, I've just been using yum instead so that updates actually go
through.