Fedora CVS: Changing ssh Public Key

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Sat Mar 22 00:07:22 UTC 2008

I want to change my public and private ssh key pair
   ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub
   ~/.ssh/id_dsa
(to use a different password)

When I do so, it appears that I can no longer checkout my fedora
project. The command
   cvs checkout cppad
results in the message
   Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
   cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
messages if any)

On the web page
   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
under the heading
   Improt Your Package
the following text appears:

"Use cvs to check out your now empty package module:
       cvs co packagename
It might not be a bad idea to make a "cvs" directory, then check out
your files inside of that.

If this step fails, be sure your private ssh key (~/.ssh/id_dsa) mode is
set to 0400. You might have to wait for up to an hour after your request
for a new CVS module  has been approved to get write access. Make sure
your public key is the same as in the Fedora Accounts system."

I believe this means I have to change my public key in the Fedora
Accounts system, so I logged on the my fedora account
   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/home
but cannot find the proper place to change my public key from that page.